L'Oréal Colour Trophy 2023
In July, Evolution London welcomed 1,393 guests for a vibrant evening of celebration, for the 67th grand finale of the L'Oréal Colour Trophy Awards.
In July, Evolution London welcomed 1,393 guests for a vibrant evening of celebration, for the 67th grand finale of the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Awards. L’Oréal has been putting on these awards since 1954 with the aim to shine a spotlight on, and celebrate exceptionally talented hair artists in the industry across the UK and Ireland.
Competition entrants were required to craft a contemporary colour transformation on a model of any gender identity and of any hair type. This transformation had to be be accompanied by an exquisite style and finish, drawing inspiration from current and emerging industry trends. The finalists then displayed their final looks on the night to the audience and judges.
- VIP Drinks Reception
- Exceptional selection of bowl food by our in-house caterer, Moving Venue
- After-party with a DJ set
- Celebrity host, Zara McDermott
- High-end production by in-house production partners, Encore
- Inspirational hair shows by talented artists