Sport Industry Awards
Evolution London welcomed 1,450 guests to the venue for an evening of celebrations with the great and the good of the sporting world.
The annual Sport Industry Awards returned to Evolution London in 2022 where 1,450 guests were welcomed to the venue for an evening of celebrations. The evening was hosted by Laura Woods and TV personality Mark Durden-Smith. The theme of the evening was ‘togetherness’ and nowhere was this more evident than when Sport Industry Group chairman Nick Keller announced the launch of the Sport Together Fund. Tom Daley OBE walked away with the Outstanding Contribution to Sport Award.
- An array of external branding, including entrance banners.
- Stunning red carpet arrival with photograph opportunities.
- 500 VIPs were treated to a champagne and canapé reception.
- Exceptional three course dinner exclusively created by in-house caterers, Moving Venue.
- Dessert was served on quirky tricycles which included cheese and churros.
- Main area featured dynamic stage design, projection screens and powerful sound system.
- High-end AV production and light show throughout the evening.
Pea, Elderflower, Raisin
Tartlet of peas, beans and basil, elderflower, raisin and chilli jam, caramelised shallot cream (v)
Beef, Spinach, Asparagus
Rump of beef, sticky glazed beef short rib, potato fondant, spinach cream, asparagus, soft peppers
Carrot, Harissa, Turmeric
Sand carrot, whole braised harissa carrot, fermented mustard mash, pickled carrots, carrot pesto, carrot, and turmeric sauce (vg)